21 October 2016

September's Love Me Beauty Edit - Kat Von D

I recently subscribed to Love Me Beauty as I really like the concept! It's £10 a month (or less if you subscribe for a few boxes at a time) and you get given credits each month to use on different products and everything that arrives is something you've chosen yourself.

This really appeals to me as quite a few products use almond oil which I'm allergic to so this box means that everything should actually be usable. I usually have to pass off a lot of items from subscription boxes to friends as I can't use them. 

These are the items that I picked out last month! They had some items from Kat Von D so I used all my credits to try these out. They also came in a little makeup bag which I think is a cute idea, I have no use for boxes but can always use makeup bags!


I picked up:-

Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Outlaw - this is a gorgeous true red shade and this lasts pretty much all day on me! I've worn it quite a few times for work and I only need to top the corners up after about 7 hours from where I drink.

Ink Liner in Trooper - I love my liquid liner so I just had to give this a go! It's quite nice, but I think it's drying up already.

Studded Kiss lipstick in Magick - I think this is my favourite. It's a gorgeous rosy nude shade that has little glitters in it making it unique to my collection. I've had this on almost every day since the box arrive so I think I'll be needing a full size!


Overall I love this subscription and I'm already plotting what to get from the October edit.

My Links:

Twitter: www.twitter.com/allhailthenails
Instagram: www.instagram.com/allhailthenails
Snapchat: allhailthenails (I’ll start snapping I promise!)


PR contact: all.hail.the.nails01@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment